Java definition And Different Types Of Platforms
Java Write for Us
- Java is a High-Level Programming Language. It is Developed by the James Gosling by Sun Micro system in 1991.
- It is object Oriented Programming It is writing a Program of Multiple Operating System. It runs on different platforms. [Windows, Mac, and Unix]
- It is also called WORA. The WORA means on Write Once Any Where.
- The Supports both Standalone Application and Web Application.
Standalone application: The Standalone application is a one that can be Executed Independently and execute and Produced Output.
Web Application: The Web Application it runs in browser and not need to be Instilled.
Different Types of Platforms
There are a unit four differing types of artificial language platforms:
1. Java Platform, commonplace Edition ( SE): The SE’s API offers the programming language’s core practicality. It defines all the premise of kind and object to High-level categories. it’s used for networking, security, info access, graphical interface (GUI) Development, and XML parsing.
2. Java Platform, Enterprise Edition ( electrical engineering): The EE platform offers associate degree API and runtime atmosphere for developing and running extremely ascendance, large-scale, multi-tiered, reliable, and secure network applications.
3. Java programming language Platform, small Edition ( Maine): The ME platform offers associate degree API and a tiny-footprint virtual machine running programming language applications on small devices, like mobile phones.
4. Java FX: The FX could be a platform for developing made web applications employing a light-weight user-interface API. It user hardware-accelerated Graphics and Media engines that facilitate profit of higher-performance purchasers and a contemporary look-and-feel and high-level genus Apia for connecting to networked knowledge sources. To understand programming language, we want to grasp some basic construct of however a worm will run a command and execute the action.
How to Submit Your Articles?
To Write for us, you can email us at mailto:email@example.com
Guest Post Submission Guidelines-Java Write for Us
Search Terms Related to Java Write for Us
Benefits of Guesting posting-Java Write for Us
Search Terms for Java Write for Us
Become an author
Guest poster wanted
Guest post opportunities
Want to write for
Submit blog post